When real estate professionals work with sellers and buyers, “agency” relationships are established. As you start working with a real estate professional, please ask for a clear explanation of the current agency laws in your state or province, so that you understand these important issues.
Thinking of selling your home? To get top dollar, great service, and advice you can trust, you deserve the best Charlotte real estate has to offer. Top Charlotte Agent will help you quickly and easily sell your home in Charlotte, NC.
Not sure? Use this checklist to help you find a top real estate agent before you make a commitment.
- Does your company have nationwide name recognition for out of state buyers?
- Will you advertise my property?
- How will you advertise my property?
- Do you pay for the advertising or does your company?
- How many years have you been a Realtor® and in the Charlotte area?
- What is your standing within your company?
- What awards have you earned for marketing?
- What awards have you earned for your sales production?
- How many properties did you sell last year and the year before?
- What is the difference in your listing asking price vs. sale price?
- What makes you different from the other approximately 8,000 agents?
- What is your area of expertise?
- Does your company have an appointment center to handle showings?
- Will you provide a completed Seller’s net proceeds form at the time I list my property, and again when an offer is made?
- Other than selling properties and attending the State mandated classes,what are you currently doing to further your knowledge of the real estate business?
- What do you as a business person do to give back to the community?
- Do you work as a full-time agent, or a part-time agent?
Choosing a Realtor – (pdf) Ask These Questions Before Choosing a Realtor to List Your Home
When you are viewing homes, it is very possible that you may be overwhelmed by the end of the day. How to keep all of the information straight so that you can easily review and remember each home? A Buyer’s Home Viewing Report Card can help. The Report Card will contain the following elements: