Details of the closing process are handled by team associates. They will notify you of dates and times of various upcoming events, and be able to answer your questions. We will be kept updated on the progress of your closing and, should the need arise, we will intervene in the process.
While you are selling your home, our innovative and aggressive advertising and marketing activities will help attract qualified buyers to your property.
National and international advertising:
- The Berkshire Hathaway name is among the most widely recognized brands in the United States.
- Prospective home buyers see the Berkshire Hathaway brand name in a wide array of media, including television, radio, magazines, outdoor advertising and numerous Berkshire Hathaway media sponsorships.
- Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate and its network members spend millions of dollars in advertising each year so home buyers know the sign in your front yard.
- Top Charlotte Agent advertises monthly in Charlotte Magazine. This exposure is crucial to home buyers recognizing a name when shopping for a new home.
- Every Saturday, The Charlotte Observerpublishes a section dedicated to real estate. Berkshire Hathaway realty is featured in this section each week.
Selling a home is a very personal process. Experienced professionals, such as Top Charlotte Agent, can help make the entire procedure as stress-free as possible—giving you much-needed peace of mind. Let us handle the contracts, interested agents, brochures, Internet marketing and all details involved in selling your home. Before you decide, take a minute to investigate our helpful information on The Home Selling Process.
Real estate agents can either be a buyer’s agent, a seller’s agent or a dual agent. Read about the differences in Understanding Agency Relationships. Choosing an agent to represent you in the selling process is an important aspect of the process. Ask these important questions before choosing a listing agent.
Of course you’ll want to hire Top Charlotte Agent to sell your home. We have the experience (we’ve seen it all) and knowledge (more than two decades of selling Charlotte real estate) that will allow you to relax and get your home sold as quickly as possible.
We can do a better job if we understand your expectations in the home selling process. While your home is active on the market, it must be kept in the best condition possible. Use these tips to help your home sell by preparing for showings ahead of time.
With our highly specialized and personalized marketing plan, your home will receive a vast amount of exposure to potential home buyers.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you!
There are many questions to be answered and tasks to be accomplished when choosing to buy or sell a home in Charlotte, North Carolina. We understand that you are probably feeling a little overwhelmed and could use some help. Here at Top Charlotte Agent, we have complied some real estate tips and tricks to help your move go more smoothly. If you have more questions about moving in North Carolina or relocating to Charlotte, give us a call. We love helping families find their Charlotte dream home!