Museums in Charlotte
Settled in 1755, Charlotte, North Carolina is steeped in history. Many significant historical sites have been preserved in order to enlighten future generations about “the way it was”.
A variety of art museums also dot the area. Photography, modern art, traveling exhibits, and crafts are just some of the offerings.
- Afro-American Cultural Center
- Biltmore Estate
- Charlotte Museum of History
- Charlotte’s Historic Trolley Museum
- Historic Latta Plantation
- Historic Rosedale Plantation
- Levine Museum of the New South
- Light Factory Photographic Arts Center
- Mint Museums
- Reynolda House, Museum of American Art
- Schiele Museum of Natural History
If you’re thinking of relocating to Charlotte, contact us today & learn how we can help you!